Grandma Union

Grandma died listening to...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cheese bake challenge


Hello Dears,
I had a lovely cooking request from a fellow galloping gourmet yesterday:

Hi Grandma I'm having a pasta cheese bake tonight.
Is there any relish you would recommend adding?
I like it plain but you never know Grandma may
have a surprise up her sleeve. Rob.


I haven't made a pasta bake and don't intend to,
but I CAN help you with dessert.
For a quick, cheap, and low-fat chocolate mousse,
buy one from Tesco.

I hope this helps Robert.
Toodle-flap.
Grandma

P.s. up my sleeve I have a tissue with dried blood on it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

What a shock! Have you chaffed yourself?

3:31 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

p.s You sounded a little like your cousin 'Voodoo' in your last post. Is it really still you?

3:32 pm  
Blogger Stu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:48 pm  
Blogger Stu said...

Voodoo....Taki...ver....

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home