Grandma Union

Grandma died listening to...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Old Grandma Hardcore


Hello dears,

I’ve not been feeling myself lately.

My physician decided I needed some sea air, so I jumped on the first plane to Cleveland to visit my cousin Old Grandma Hardcore.

I knew the old bird would fill me with good spirits!

As my cab pulled up to Hardcore Heights, I spied OGHC sitting on her porch in a cloud of smoke! Thrusting a twenty into the driver’s face
I started to run.

Delving into my travel bag my hand found a half finished bottle of Shampers I’d been nurturing, and tipped it over her.

OGHC was quite upset, as she’d only just started on the doobie.

We talked for hours, and after fiddling with her joy pads for a while, played a game called Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix, which was jolly good fun.

Laters,

Grandma Union

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home